Monday, August 13, 2007

Back to School...well kind of

So I decided to take an online bible course. The actual title is Survey of the Bible part 1 (Genesis - Song). I took my first test the other day (Genesis) and got 100!!

Please pray that I complete the course. Its online so its a go at your own pace type course, which is nice but can also be bad some times. Its a survey course so you are skimming the books during the lessons and gleaning the meanings and importance of each book. You are expect to read them more in depth out side of the lesson.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

YAY for blogs! I love yours, so pretty and hip. Man, I sound old saying "hip" like that. Sheesh. Thanks for all of your encouragement this week, it's going to be a long one, I think.

I still want to buy some of your prints and frame them...we'll talk about that soon.

Love you so much!

nate said...

That's great about the class, Jenny. Good call. See you later...