Thursday, October 04, 2007

New


After a very tough decision I've finally decided to not fix the D70 and to instead put the money I would spend fixing that one to a new one. So I am planning to order the D80 soon.

I called the other day after I got the estimate on how much it would cost to fix the D70 and was told it could go up from there, they weren't sure exactly what was wrong with the camera and wouldn't fully know until they opened it up. I laid it all out: how old this one is, the cost to fix it, upgrading etc. I was planning to get a new one next year, so I thought I had plenty of time to save for it, and the D70 went crazy all of a sudden, but I'm going to bite the bullet and just upgrade.

I feel lost with out my camera. It has been a very rough week or so. Guess I will add the D70 to my "camera grave yard" (a.k.a. collection of cameras, theres a lot!)
There was an error in this gadget