Thursday, June 29, 2006

Week

(c) jenny s manseau 2006

What a week it has been so far...
Friday night, the rehearsal dinner
Saturday, the wedding and about 800 photos. Beautiful wedding, tons of fun.
Sunday church...photo editing...church...sleep!
Monday- Tuesday, back to work...not much happening for the rest of the week.
Tuesday, had a small group of visitors from Korea come in and ask to take pictures, I thought they meant of them in the building, but they really wanted photos with me to show people back home! Oh it felt like I was back in China. Uploaded wedding photos. Had some good laughs this week.
Thursday, work again, money mission from wallet that I dropped on my way out the door Wednesday night!
Friday...hasn't come yet, but should be good...leaving for the weekend. Going up to Yosemite for the 4th!
My week in a nutshell

(wedding photos will be up soon on www.flickr.com/photos/jennyjene enjoy)

No comments: