Friday, June 30, 2006

Bored

(c) jenny s manseau 2006

I'm bored...not just today but in general. Fell like I'm not pushing or challenging myself enough. Bored with myself. Bored with my photos. I took photos this weekend at a wedding and I actually liked them (who would of ever though I would admit that). As I'm working on these and uploading them I'm thinking...man I wish I did more like this. I usually stick to flowers...they don't argue with me, I don't have to pose them. But I think I should try more, just need to build up the confidence. Need to try I guess and not worry about failure...who am I trying to impress anyway?

Went for a walk on the beach last night...nice and relaxing. Feet in the water, camera in hand. Took a few photos, nothing to wonderful. Realized yesterday that I live so close to the water, yet never go...will work on chaning this. Sat on the beach for a while then headed home to pack for this weekend.

Off to Yosemite this weekend...only a few more hours then we're off.

No comments: