Thursday, May 19, 2005

I got an F

Yup you read the title of this one right, but I'm fine with it actually. My first photo assignment that I did wrong the first time, well guess what...I did it wrong the second time around. Hahaha. I knew after I handed it in and we got to class that it was wrong but had no way to change it. But thankfully we get to re-shoot any assignment we didn't get an A on, sooo this weekend I will be working on that along with my four page paper and also I have three more photo assignments that are due by next Thursday, and mid-term in my cultural studies class. But some good new, we had to hand in our second photo assignment today and this one got critiqued in front of the class on a nice large screen, and mine went very well. She only said one thing about one of my twelve pictures, I had a little bit of flare in one of the corners! So hopefully I'll get a better grade on this one, if not I can always re-shoot it.

Anyway I should get to bed, have to go to the Getty tomorrow! Then off to Mandy's tomorrow night, we are going for Chinese Food!!!!!! And then the beach on Saturday (yes I will be writing my paper too) and a home cooked meal on Saturday night, I'm so excited.

Brian came by tonight and brought me leftover pizza, jalapeno and pineapple, sooo good. Thanks Brian!

Oh Dad, my camera is fine, and I didn't drop it again! I should probably get insurance for it soon huh?

No comments: