Thursday, May 26, 2005

95

I got a 95 on the paper I handed in on Monday!!! I took my mid-term exam yesterday (man that seems like so long ago), and haven't got my grade back yet. I hope I did well, and I'll let you all know what I got when I hear back from him. I have another paper due a week from Monday. We have to go to LACMA and find two pieces of art and do a 5 page comparrison essay. Oh boy.

I spent just about all day at school today. I had three techincal assignments due and my re-submit of my first assignment that I got a F on. I had until 4:00 to get them turned in, got to the school around 11:00 and was out of there by 3:00. Went home and studied my shutter speeds, ISO, and apertures for a quiz tonight in class. Left for class around 5:30 and just got home around 9:40. I studied so stink hard and did fine at home, but man once I got that in front of me I froze. I did ok, just got two things wrong, which is much better than what I have been doing.

Wooohooo a long weekend. I was all set to sleep in tomorrow and just kick back, and eventually this weekend shoot my assignment that is due on Thursday, but Daryl suggested going to LACMA tomorrow instead of next week so that way we have more time to write the paper...good thinking, but there goes my sleeping in idea. Guess I'll just have to go to bed a bit earlier tonight, I'm shooting for before midnight. We are leaving here at 9:00 again to miss some of the traffic in LA. I'll take some pictures and hopefully get them up along with the ones from the Getty soon.

Ok going to read and then crash for the night.

No comments: