Monday, April 18, 2005

Sorry, its been a while

Sorry its been a while. Things are going great here, just haning out and relaxing mostly. Been getting stuff for my apartment/room. We are driving down to Ventura on Friday morning to move me in so I'm excited. Oh ya, I got a different place to live...much closer to the school so anyone that has the Oxnard address....please don't use that one. I'm going to be living in Ventura now.

Ok now for a recap of whats been going on: Landed here on Wednesday evening, and had a pretty strange fligh from Chicago to San Jose. I had a Monk and convict on the plane with me, and the guy next to me who is taller than Jason feel asleep on my sholder. But landed early so I made it to Sara and Jays about two hours earlier than expected. That was awesome because I got to hang out with them that night instead of just coming in and crashing right away. I got my lap top...I love this thing, still getting used to it but its awesome! Then on Thursday I went to class with Sara then we did some shopping for some things I'll need. Thursday night we went to their College and Career Group, so awesome. Got to see all their friends from the past two times and meet some more cool people. Friday...what did we do on Friday. Sara and Jay both had the day off but I can't really remember what we did, but Friday night Sara had a girls bible study at her place so I went to that and Jay went and hung out with the guys. Then Saturday we went and saw the Calvary Chapel High School's play for Fiddler on the Roof...AWESOME. You would never know that these were high school students. I was so impressed. Then Sunday we went to church, and after that went and had lunch with everyone, and just hung out for a bit then that night everyone came over for a movie night. And now we are on Monday.... Sara and Jay are at school, I'm uploading songs to itunes and going to go to Camera West and maybe Jamba Juice soon.

I'll try to keep this updated a little better as time goes on, sorry for such a dealy.

Hope all is well with everyone back home, I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: