Sunday, April 10, 2005

Gone Fishing...

Well not really because we forgot to pack the rods in the back of the truck, so instead we just spent the day taking pictures. We headed to the cape nice and early, went to Sandwich to the Board Walk and the beach. We found my board, but it hasn't been changed yet, should be done some time this summer. I won't be here to see it so dad will just have to go back and take a picture for me. Yesterday was so nice, and we had a great time just walking and talking. Went and ate at Sea Food Sam's, gotta love that place. Reminds me of being little and going there with Gramma Lu. (I'll post pictures on webshots soon, so keep checking)

On the way home we stopped at the Wrentham Outlets...that place is crazy, so many stores and no where to park! It took us about 15-20 minutes to find a place. I went and got some clothes from JCrew and checked out a few more stores that I could never afford, but it was fun.

Then it was off to the Club, dad wanted to ummmm go for a walk through the woods, like we did back in the day...really this was just his reason to get me to go to the Club where my "surprise" going away party was. But surprise...I knew all along, and hated the fact that I knew. I am the hardest and worst person to surprise (ask my sis). I felt so bad that I knew and did my best to hide it all this time.

It was awesome, dad and mom's families were there and a bunch of friends. Such a good time, but so hard to say goodbye.

And today, well it started off good. We went to cracker barrel for breakfast and did a little shopping. Then it went down hill...I HATE PACKING. I'm trying to fit most of my life in to two suit cases, and it sucks. I'm so afraid of bringing stuff I don't need and forgetting what I do need, and I really don't know what I need so its a bit hard. I've packed and unpacked about three times now, and I'm driving myself crazy.

Ok well so much to do so little time now...I'll update this soon and let you all know when I make to Cali all safe and sound.

No comments: