Friday, April 29, 2005

Rough Day

Well I have been here for exactly a week in my new place...room. Today was really rough, I'm bored, lonely, homesick and all that stuff you really don't ever want to admit. I can't wait for school to start next week, is driving me crazy being here and not really meeting people. I feel more alone here than I did in China, pretty sad huh? But in China people were expecting me and were kind of assigned to show me around. Happy my sister is still kind of close, and we can talk on the phone for free so she calls just about every day to check up on me. Its funny how close we have grown over the years. You would never of expected us to have this kind of relationship and friendship 8 years or so ago. We couldn't stand each other, things were pretty bad between us for many years. But now I can't imagine not having her to talk to and share things with. Shes just been so much more than a big sister to me, and I don't think I could ever thank her enough. And to top it off she married one of the best guys I know so now I have an awesome brother-in-law to.

I'm sure some of these feelings will fade a bit once school starts and I get in to the swing of things.

I don't know...its just a rough day, going to go and watch a dvd and eat some popcorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Times like these I like to sing myself a little song from one of my favorite movies...

"Chin up, chin up...everything's gonna be okay...ummm...chin up....chin up....things will...ummmm...

well, it's something like that, remember from Charlotte's Web?

Just chin up! :) Love you girl!
B