Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!

Dad,

I just wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you. Sorry I can't be there to share your birthday with you, I think this is the first one I have missed in 23 years. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement with everything I have done in life especially this...I know how much this schooling means to you. And we both know how hard it is for us to be this far apart (even if we are both to stubborn to admit it), but remember its still closer than China! Thank you for seeing this dream and desire in me all those years ago and buying me my first camera (and everyone after that, hahaha). I'll do my best to make you proud and get the "one picture" someday. Thank you for being my support and rock in this and pushing me to take the next step, I think with out you I wouldn't of even applied and risked it all. And yes someday I will come along and document one of your trips for you, I promise. I really miss you and love you so much. I hope you have a better day from when I talked to you this morning.

Happy Birthday
Love your little girl (get a keeper for me!)

No comments: