Monday, March 14, 2005

Time is running out

Wow. To think eight months ago I was thinking about applying to schools, six months ago I actually applied, five months ago I got accepted, now I only have three weeks left of work. My emotions are started to get mixed. Sad to leave my family and friends, excited to do something new and what I've wanted for many years, scared of starting all over again all by myself, nervous of being on the flip side of my current life.

Well spent the day with my little sis and step mom. For Christmas Sara, Biz and I each got a charm that dad bought us when he was working at the Cape. So today we went and bought some beads so we could make her necklace before I left...all my beads are in Cali so I'll make mine when I get there.

I shipped some more boxes to Sara and Jay's. I think I have only two more to ship, but I'll do those right before I leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so, apparently you've been keeping this journal already and this is the FIRST time I've looked at it. :) Oops, sorry dear Jenny! I am so seriously thouroughly EXCITED for you and this next phase of your life! You are a strong, fierce woman of God and I can't wait to see the amazing ways you grow in Him! I love you and miss you already, but I BELIEVE in you and in the God in you, and you will be GREAT in CA!

Love, Becky

Anonymous said...

hey this blag places is pretty cool... I have to get back to work buti will keep checking it out k girly!! love you jaim