Monday, March 07, 2005

CAMERA!

I GOT MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. Its awesome...I just need to learn how to use it. Of course when it comes, it doesn't come with a memory card, so I figured I'll just go to WalMart and pick one up, not so easy. Seeing as this is such a nice camera I decided to actually read the manual (well, parts of it) and I can only use specific cards with it, and of course they don't sell the ones I need at WalMart. So I had to go on a hunt...finally found one at Best Buy and let me tell you, they aren't cheap. Dad and I are planning a day to drive around and just hang out and take pictures before I leave, like the good old days, I can't wait.

Now its on to trying to figure out what kind of lap top to buy. I'm usually one of those people that knows what I want, I go in, buy it and then leave. It's not so easy this time, because I know nothing about Mac's. Thanks to Ryan's help I have a better idea on what to get, now I just need to buy it!

Well only a month left of work...only 23 1/2 more working days. Wow.

No comments: