Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I hurt

Ok weekend recap first...This weekend was really good. Got to hang out with Dianne on Friday night and Saturday. We went out to eat for her birthday and then on Saturday went to her gymnastics meet...She did awesome, placed 3rd all around. This was the first time I have ever seen her to any of this...Have to say, I was really impressed. Then we went to Aunt Mary's surprise party! It was nice to see the family and spend time with them and the kids, kind of sad at the same time because its probably one of the last times I'll see all of them until Christmas.

On Sunday Dad and Sue let me order my camera and one of the two lenses I need for school...Oh I can't wait for it to come. I should get it either Friday or Monday. I'm so excited. I have to order my other lenses next weekend. Dad and I are going to go out one Saturday and drive around taking pictures, like the good old days.

Well I have no idea what I did but I hurt my lower back really badly. I was thinking it might be fibromyalgia, but not sure. I feel like a little old lady (actually I look like one when I walk, I'm limping). So I went to the doctors and got some x-rays, they aren't sure what's up, so they gave me some muscle relaxers! Not a fan of these, last time I was on this one I passed out at school. So I think I've learned my lesson and called work tonight and said I wouldn't been in. I hurt so badly, but I'm starting to get sleepy, I think its from the meds. Hopefully this stuff will knock me out, I haven't been able to sleep lately.

Sara~Easter stuff is out you know what that means? Cadbury's Mini Eggs! :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

MINI EGGS!!!!!!
YUMMY!!