Thursday, February 24, 2005

Starting to stress

Well I started to ship things to Cali today. I packed up three more boxes tonight that I'll send out tomorrow. This week has been kind of rough...its all becoming a reality instead of just a dream. So many things running threw my head right now. I guess the major thing is "am I good enough for this?". You know how people dream of something and everyone around them always encourages them and says they are really good, but a lot of time its just because its family and friends so they kind of have to say those things...and in reality when they are put to the test they aren't that great. I don't know, just stressed and worried I guess. I know there is so much I have to learn and well the place to do that would be college, right?

I hope to order one of my lenses this weekend, I'll probably just have that shipped out to my sis to so that's one less thing I have to try and pack. Dad is going to order my camera this weekend, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get it and actually learn to use it. I used to swear up and down that I would never do two things, one use/own a Cannon camera and two use/own a digital camera, well I lied. I had got a digital camera that was a Cannon for my trip to China, and now the required cameras for school are either Nikon or Cannon, and all digital...I chose a Nikon(D70 to be exact)!

I can't wait for tomorrow night, I get to hang out with Dianne. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages but its really only been since Christmas Eve. Then on sat I get to go to her gymnastics meet for the first time. She's been doing this since I can remember and I haven't been to a meet, nice cousin I am huh? Guess I should get my stuff ready for the weekend.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You're right. Your family and friends do have to say nice things and encourage you. . . otherwise they would be pretty stinky family and friends.

Don't stress out so much. Your passion and talent will soon become more than a hobby that you do on the side, it will become your life.

Just remember it's your dream and you are about to live it thanks to God and He'll see you through every step of the way.

love ya
sis