Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Pet

Out on our porch there is a huge spider web. In that huge web lives my new pet...a black widow spider, which I named trigger. I would post a picture but oh ya thats right, I have no camera. If he is out tomorrow morning and there is enough light for me to take a picture with my cell phone, I will. But for now picture a nice friendly (ha ha) black widow spider with the hourglass on its back!

I also woke up this morning to one of the most beautiful sunrises I have seen since living here. The colors were priceless with the clouds and again no picture. I did try to take one with my cell phone, but that was pointless.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Maybe your camera is broken so you can learn to see things through a different lens for a while.

I don't know what that means, you figure it out! :-)

Hoping the camera is back home safe and sound soon!