Sunday, September 09, 2007

Finally




Ok so I'm a dork, that we all know. But you know when you get those questions like..."If you have lunch with any person, alive or dead, who would it be?" I always draw a blank, there are way to many options for that one and I guess it would depend on what I wanted to talk about on any given day. My answer never changes for the question "If there was one band you would love to see who would it be?"...Jimmy Eat World!!! I have missed seeing them a total of five times for various reasons but, that string of bad luck is to come to and end of October 2! Thats right, I finally get to see Jimmy Eat World live!

Every so often I check the site to see if they are doing a US tour again and always fails, but for some reason today I went on again and looked...front page, there it is, the schedule for this falls US tour and they are coming to Santa Cruz and San Francisco! Obviously I'm wicked excited about this. And their new cd comes out October 16. Tickets have been bought...Happy (way) early birthday to me!

(www.jimmyeatworld.com)

2 comments:

Sara said...

as if italy isn't a good enough b-day present haha. silly girl!

Rebecca said...

wow, i've never heard of them! they must be amazing for you to be so excited! i'm glad you're getting to go, hooray!!