Wednesday, September 19, 2007

3 Months


Let the count down officially begin.
Only three more months until I fly to England and three months from tomorrow I get to see and hug my sister (Jay and Jedd too).
Our little family reunion is just around the corner.
Italy is that much closer.
I still can't believe we are actually going.
Very excited to be doing this trip with Sara, Jay and Jed.
If I could add one additional person it would be Dianne.

As stressful as it is when I look at how much this trip is really going to cost and how easily I find myself getting overwhelmed with trying to save money, plan with them being so far away, its going to be worth every second. The time together, the places we'll see, the experiences, the memories, the getting lost in Venice, every little thing is worth it. This will be the longest I have seem my sister, Jay and Jed since before Jed was even born! A whole two and a half weeks together. Just starting to prepare for our future of living near each other. :)

Places we hope to see/do:
Venice
Florence
Rome
Traghetto or Vaporetto - Canal Gondola Ride
San Marcos Square
Michelangelo's David (Galleria Della'Accademia
Piazzale Michelangelo
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Vatican City
St. Peter's Square
Closseum
Sistine Chapel
Pantheon
Maybe even hear the Pope speak on New Years Day

Can't wait to see the beauty of this Country , eat the amazing food and take part in a little bit of the wine. Ohh and we can't forget the tiramisu (meig I will be sure to have a piece for you)

I need to start buying more chips for my camera, I plan to take as many photos as I possibly can!

Only three more months!

2 comments:

Sara said...

We can't wait!!

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited you guys are going on this trip! And that you get to have some good sister-time, too!

Be sure to participate in more than just "a little" of the wine over there! :-)