Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Best Phone Call Of The Day!

Ok so I get a lot of calls during the day...but this one should win some kind of prize:

"Hi I want to request information"

Ok, on which program?

"Ummm I guess the Translation program would be good...Do you offer Korean?"

Yes we do. Can I have your address?

So she gives me her address and all that info...now here is the best part:

Where did you do your undergraduate studies?

"Ummm, what do you mean?"

Where did you get your B.A. from? What College/University?

"Psychology"

No, what school did you attend?

"Humanities"

Um, what school did you study that at?

"I don't get what you mean"

Where have you spent the last four years studying Psychology and Humanities?

"Ohhhh, Um CSU Fullerton"

Ok, thank you. What year did you graduate or will graduate?

"Ohhh, ya I've graduated...let me think what year was that?"

Kind of along pause there...

"Oh ya that would be right now, 2006"

No joke...this was a real conversation today! Took everything inside of me not to laugh.

No comments: