Tuesday, June 14, 2005

STRESS

Ok its official, stress has hit. With less than two weeks left and a junk load of work to get done, I'm about to go crazy. I will be out shooting ALL day tomorrow...from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (only because we have a class tomorrow night) and Thursday is our last day to turn in any assignments! So I have to re-shoot two and for the first time shoot two assignments tomorrow all of which are due Thursday by 4:00 pm. Thank God I broke down and bought Photoshop for my lap top, that right there saves me so much stress from having to go to the lab. Now if I could only afford another lens so I wouldn't have to check them out all the time, and I don't have time to do that tomorrow, soooo I will have to make the two lenses that I do have work! I think I can pull a "B" in this class, or at least I am praying for that.

When I got home I had a small pot of Daisies (my favorite flower) out side of my door with a little note of encouragement from Mandy, she is such an awesome friend. Thanks Mandy! I don't think this could of come at a better time.

And at some point I need to write a five pager paper and a seven page paper for Monday and do a "mixed media" piece of work about AIDS in Africa for Monday also. And study for two final exams, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday of next week. And find my five favorite photographs from this session (don't really have any, so I will need to get those done too)and turn those in on Thursday. Those will also be the start of my portfolio.

Friday I get to register for my next session, not sure if I am going to take one class or two, depends on when the gen ed classes are being offered. I already know that my next photography class, Understanding Light is on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings...at get this, 7:00 AM! Talk about a junky time for a class. Guess no one from class will be out on Monday nights drinking.

At some point today California had a Tsunami warning...but its over with, so no worries. Well I need to go and sleep, tomorrow is going to be a crazy day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey sis,

Nice new look for the blog. Very pro like. Don't worry about school in a 11 days you'll be wondering . . .why was i so stressed.

talk to you soon

love ya
sa