Monday, December 24, 2007

Update

Click here for an update on the accident we saw the other day. I forgot to mention that we were the second car on the scene and did the best we could to help out. After the first rescue/fire truck showed we turned around and left. Jay has been checking online for any news and this is the first we have heard...2 days later. The past two nights have been a bit hard for sleeping for me, but I guess that is to be expected after what we saw.

On a much happier note time with the family is awesome! I can't even begin to explain the fun and joy of being around Jed. I'm sure it will just get better as my time here goes on, and its going to be so hard to leave.

We aren't doing much today, just packing and finishing up some planning for Italy. Stonehenge was closed today so no luck on that. Oh well, maybe next time? Its a very different approach to Christmas Eve than we are used to, with the huge family parties and what not, but its nice and relaxing. Tonight we get to play Santa's for Jed. Can't wait to see him open presents tomorrow morning. In the afternoon Sara and Jay's friends Bobby and Nicole will be coming over for dinner. Hopefully an early night and then off to the airport!

This will probably be the last post for now. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

COME BACK!!!! I miss you!!