Monday, February 20, 2006

Lost

"I'd love to be the shoulder that you cry on...I'd love to be the friend you call when things aren't great..." (The Closest Thing~The Juliana Theory)

Not to much going on right now. Working on getting back into taking pictures still. Its actually a longer harder process that I expected. I find myself holding back and analyzing everything instead of just shooting what catches my eye. I keep telling myself that I'm not doing this to impress anyone anymore and to fit into their opinions or ideas of what my work and style should be. I just feel like I lost part of me and I'm trying to find it again. I don't know why I'm holding back so much...its not like I'm using film, its digital, so I can easly burn through several hundred shots and just delet them, but getting to the point of holding down the button all the way is hard.

I downloaded the last episode of The Office...so stink funny!

Well I'm going to hit the sac early tonight, night everyone.

No comments: