Thursday, August 04, 2005

Picture This...

Some of you have asked to see some pictures that I have taken over the past few months, and I am sorry this has taken me so long to get up. I couldn't sleep just yet so I figured I would go threw my photos and pick some out for all of you. Some of these were used for class assignments (not many of them) and the others were just me messing around, or weren't good enough for my assignments. I'll try and update this more often with pictures, hope you enjoy them!


AIDS Life Cycle, Ventura, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Seth Dvorin Cross, Santa Barbara, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Kelly Rangel, Santa Barbara, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Memorial Day, Santa Barbara, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Toy Truck, Ojai, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Flowers, Pacific Grove, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Calm, Pacific Grove, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Worship, Spirit West Coast, Monterey, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Cars, Malibu, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Malibu Fishing Pier, Malibu, CA/©Jenny S Manseau 2005


Barry/©Jenny S. Manseau 2005


Boats, Monterey, CA/©Jenny S. Manseau 2005


Sunrise in Monterey, CA/©Jenny S. Manseau 2005


Pacific Grove, CA/©Jenny S. Manseau 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are Beautiful!!!! Wow! I know that I have no eye for photography but they are all gorgeous. I am so happy that you posted them to share :) Maybe some day I will get an authentic Jenny Manseau print to hang in our house ... Oh yeah I already have some...well maybe we'll get more some day :).
Love you!