Tuesday, February 08, 2005

2 Months

In exactly two months from today, it will be my last day of work. I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. I'm going to be on the flip-side of what I do now...I'll be a full time student. That's making me nervous. But at least now I know what it is that I want to do with my life and I'm not wasting my parents money. Instead I'm giving up all I know here and the comfort of home, family and friends and moving across country to attend school full time.

Now I just have to figure out what I need to do before I go...what to pack, what to ship out to my sister and brother-in-law and what to leave behind. Oh boy there is a lot to think about right now, I'm getting a little overwhelmed. I'm just happy and thankful for all the support everyone has given me. Also really happy and thankful that Sara and Jay are letting me stay with them for a week or so and helping me move into my apartment! They're the best.

Ok well I'm going to keep my promise to my little sis and watch the rest of Mulan II with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This school teaches all G-Rated stuff right? -Uncle Mark